The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) is an ecosystem for aspiring entrepreneurs. Considered the most prestigious and well-funded education business plan competition, since 2010 the EBPC has earned a name for itself by attracting innovative ideas from around the world and spotting impactful education innovations early on. Previous finalists have gone on to grow their ventures, attract investors, and have a positive impact on education. The competition is distinguished by the size of its prize pool, the crowd-sourced judging process (which includes teachers, investors, entrepreneurs, and researchers), and both the breadth and depth of the ecosystem we offer aspiring entrepreneurs. For more information and to apply, please visit their website: www.educationcompetition.org.
· Application Period opened on January 4, 2017
· All Applications due by 11:59 PM EST February 8, 2017
· Finalists Announced: March 28, 2017
· Competition Finals in Philadelphia on April 25, 2017
· Ventures can be aimed anywhere along the spectrum of P-20 education as well as school, community, adult and workplace-based learning
· For-profit and nonprofit ventures are welcome
· The Competition is open to applicants worldwide
For more details about the conference & conference, contact:
Cat McManus, MS Ed.
Doctoral Candidate, Educational Leadership
University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education